a browser based solution for broadcasting interactive content, which can be viewed immersively on computers, tablets, mobile phones and HMDs.
So, you have this thing – YOUR THING!
… this MOJO!
… which you want MANY people to see …
… from all possible angles, IN + OUT …
… you want to ADVERTISE your stuff like no-one else does it!
… you want to SHOW YOUR GROOVE like no-one else can …
For Interactive NAVIGATION:
- if you are viewing the above content on your computer you can move around Axum viewport by using Maya-like commands:
- Roll -> Alt + LMB
- Zoom -> Alt + MMB
- Dolly -> Alt + RMB
- if you are viewing the above content on a mobile device you can move around Axum viewport by using Maya-like commands:
- Zoom -> pinch with two fingers on your device screen or a laptop keyboard.
- Pan -> swipe with your finger on your device screen or a laptop keyboard.
- Rotation -> press and hold [Rotation Button] in lover right corner:
Note: While AXUM GRAPHICS is developing its technology to work smoothly with all major browser, we at the moment recommend to use Chrome.